Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2018

Wham

I have created a comic page about my favourite moment in the book 'wonder'. I chose the part where Jack punches Julian. I like this part because Jack is standing up for his friend and redeeming himself, plus I don't like Julian so win win.
What have we been learning: To use information from a text to complete activities.
How does this show my learning: I have used a chapter of text to make my comic.
What could I improve on: My drawing skills, they need work.
I am wondering: how comic artists deal with the stress of keeping their characters consistent.

Don't mind my table :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.