Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Don't run with a knife in your hand!

This slideshow is about staying safe in the kitchen. I have worked with Anne and Loshane. They are both very hard workers and I would be happy to create a project with them again.
What have we been learning: Health and safety in the kitchen.
How does this show my learning: We have identified potential hazards and how to avoid them.
Next time we could improve on: Adding more comedy, I think that could be how we sell our lessons. We could also improve on participation because one team member didn't do anything ( name not present).Contribution and participation are the foundations for a great team.
I am wondering: Why people don't use common sense and run with knives, it happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.