Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Word vommit



Hundreds of lifeless corpses litter the ground, their smashed up parts everywhere.
One by one the bodies are lifted up and disposed of, their dignity died with them.
“What the hell Bob!” Jerry shouted as the watermelons rolled out of the yellow van.
“Im sorry Jerry, I didn’t know You forgot to put in the stopper”
“ Don't make this about me Bob, this is your mistake” “ I hate you Jerry!”
“ I hate you Bob”. Just like the watermelons, Bob and Jerry’s friendship has been smashed to pieces.
They start to pick up the melons and put them in the rubbish, there is no use for them now.
Will Bob and Jerry’s friendship be fixed?

114 words

1 comment:

  1. Love it - the lifeless corpse watermelons and the comparison to a friendship. It really made me stop & think

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.