Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

drama work

we are learning to gather information from a script and fill out problems with this information. I worked with Jay on this and I think we worked well together. Next time I would use a table.



intentions: To portray anger and disgust because Elaine is telling her cousin Jessica to stop being a slob. Leading part of body: Shoulders ( drooped in tiredness).

Script: Do me a favour, alright, I know you're sick as a dog but can you please, please not leave your snot rags all over the damn place.On the kitchen table. On the dining table. I find them buried between the sheets in the bed. Its so gross, nasty and disgusting. How much effort does it take to actually throw them out. at least put them in a designated spot. I get that you are sick but that doesn't permit you to be a slob. How would you like it if you kept finding my snot rags all over the damn place. I stepped on at least two of them today and it got stuck to my foot. I couldn't get it off because the snot acted like glue and I had to actually scrape off the tissue paper from the back of my foot with a sponge. I'm ok. All i'm asking for is you to just be more considerate of me.

Techniques: An annoyed tone in Elaine's voice. Facial expressions: disgusted and tired. Movement: Body droopy and slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.