Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

passion project #1

Hello and welcome to the start of my passion project blogposts. Passion project is a chance for us to learn about something we are passionate about. I am doing wearable arts. I am Working with Jay and together we are creating two steam punk inspired monokuma costumes ( daganronpa). We are the separated sides of monokuma. Here are the designs.

we got our materials from creative junk and are using recycled materials to make our art pieces. We will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.