Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

can you hear it.

Here I am learning about descriptive writing. This shows my learning because I have written a descriptive piece of writing. I am wondering when my next peaceful summers day will be.

A calm summers day. the wind sweeps peacefully through the trees, calmly disrupting each leaf. the branches sway softly. I sit in the grass, my head and body engulfed by the blades. Pure peace. My picnic basket sits under the tree, guarded by the branches. My best friend lies beside me. A safe and comforting silence. I want to stay here forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.