Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

My side of the story

today I was learning about how to portray a story from a different point of view. This shows my learning because I have created a story about the Goldilocks and the three bears from the bears point of view. I hope you enjoy.

So we all know the story of Goldilocks and the three bears but do we really? I'm about to tell you my side of the story. Hello, I am baby bear and welcome to my side of the story...

So it was a normal day, I woke up and looked through my window at the beautiful world I live in. I went down to the kitchen to see Mummy bear and Papa bear. We sat together and had a cup of tea. Mummy bear then started to cook our porridge while Papa bear sat and read his book on humans ( they are weird). The porridge was too hot to eat so Mummy bear decided we should go for a walk like every morning. We walked happily through the forest until...

We came home like every morning but there was a small problem... The door was open, we shut it before we left... we cam inside, the porridge was eaten. The chair was broken... we went upstairs... this thing was sleeping in my bed. We screamed "get the heck out" and this thing left. Now I'm hungry and that silly human ate my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.