Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2018

dictators

I am learning: About how different countries have different forms of government. I am also learning about dictators.

Here are some characteristics of a dictator.


Adolf Hitler: The man responsible for leading Germany into war with the world.
Fidel  Castro: A revolutionary communist who governed Cuba.
Pol pot: a dictator of Cambodia.

All in common how: they used their power to accomplish their own wants. They were all horrible people.

Dictators are horrible, greedy people who use their power for their own wants. Dictators abuse their power and control of there country; Adolf Hitler used his power to abolish a race of people for no real reason other than his ideology. Jews were hunted down, put in concentration camps and killed , innocent people executed for no real reason. Dictators can be horrible selfish people who abuse their power and hurt others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.