Pages

Wednesday 21 February 2018

This vs That

This song is written For millions of children in america who go missing or get stolen and has never been found,Runaway train means uncontrollable or unstoppable.the close ups in the video may represent being trapped and the part where the boy is running could represent breaking free of your capture. the term run away train mean something that goes off its designated path to a new path it has created

Call you up in the middle of the night like a firefly without a light (unseen and fast gone)


Seems no one can help me now im in to deep theres no way out ( There is no way out of a situation where you have been metaphorically captured.

run away train never going back means people are unstoppable to do what they want and not set any freedom to the victims and runaway their feelings.

wrong way on a one way track, going the wrong way about issues and feelings.


perhaps the many images pilled on top of each other to create confusion like how the people who care abot these children are feeling confused and worried.

Prehaps they think running away is better for them facing the pain throughout their problems.

runaway train tearing up the track means there is no way back.

the mother chasing after her child symbolises how the families are chasing answers.
Sorry

I dislike this song because its all about forgiveness for his own doings
Not knowing how to say it in person but through words.

Made alot of mistakes and dont know how to fix them this song is all about love.

this song has no emotion and doesent sound like he means it.

am I too late now to say sorry if he has made a couple of hundred mistakes of couse she wont forgive him.




In the last week, during music class, we have been looking more in depth to our favourite songs. I worked with Kaela and together we analyzed ‘runaway train’ by soul asylum as a meaningful song we could decipher.
We also analyzed ‘sorry’ because we both don’t like the song. We were learning how to use video notes to take notes and make summaries.I think we did well and we have learnt some really interesting things about both of those songs. I am wondering what inspired them to make those songs.

What worked: Video notes was easy to work with and take notes.
What didn’t work: For the majority of this task we had to share a chromebook because mine wouldn’t connect.
What I would change: Next time I would use my own chromebook because it is much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.