Pages

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Its heating up in here

Home economics 


On Tuesday afternoon we made a practical in home ec. We had no prior introduction to the room but we did pretty well.

We created savory cases which are spaghetti, cheese and ham inside a toast case. They were really fun to make and they tasted great.
The students I cooked with are Kaela, Tanaia and Dylan. We are proud of they way we worked together and we had our cases cooked and dishes clean very quickly. Next time we would improve how we worked and I believe we will do better next time because we know where everything is.


Here are some of the photos.


Recipe

You will need:
One bread board
One meat board ( if you are using ham)
A butter knife
A serrated knife
A muffin tin
Butter

Ingredients
Two pieces of bread
Two TBSP spaghetti/baked beans/creamed corn
Cheese ( grated).

Method
Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan bake.
Cut the crusts of the bread and butter one side.
Put the bread butter side down in a muffin tin.
Press down bread.
Fill with your choice of toppings.
Sprinkle on the cheese.
Bake for about ten minutes until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted.
Let the cases cool in the tray for a few minutes and transfer them to a wire rack.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.