Pages

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Stir it up


L.O: Demontrate what you know about hygiene.
Yesterday 20/2/18 we created chicken stir fry. I worked with Kaela and Tanaya. I think we did well and we were happy with the results. Next time we would cut everything smaller. We also had some hold ups in the form of stretched ability in cutting. In our stir fry we used carrot, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, chicken, noodles and lots of sauces. We ended up making far too much and we gave some to the teacher. The point of cooking with chicken was to learn how to cook chicken correctly to avoid food poisoning. We experimented with different flavors and veggies. We were very proud of our work, it was delicious.




During the cooking process there are many steps to maintaining health and safety. Before you start cooking you must wash your hands, put on an apron and tie long hair up. Whilst cooking you must put things away, put scraps in the bin and clean up as you go. After cooking you should clean up and do the dishes. Remember to clean all surfaces after cooking. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.