Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Bacteria

In Home ec we have been learning about bacteria and what it needs to grow. Bacteria needs certain conditions to grow quickly ( and ruin our food) so we need to try minimise them. This is an interesting topic because it teaches us why our food goes bad ( due to certain bacteria loving conditions) and how to avoid the annoyance.

We are learning : what bacteria needs to grow and how to avoid these conditions.
This show my learning: because I have identified the 6 factors of bacteria growth and some ways to avoid it.
I am wondering: how long it would take for food to go bad before we had innovations like fridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.