Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Art blog

This semester in art we have been making magazine pages for a school magazine. I have worked with Kerri and we have had some obstacles but the end product is satisfactory.





The focal point is the bird on the flower and I chose it because that is the part I put the most effort into. It is in the lower left corner because the paint drips and the cropped swamp land draws the eye towards the focal point.

I chose the colours I did because they are bright and help attract the attention of the viewer. The greys and blues tie in together and the rainbow paint splash helps add a pop of colour.

My page reflects the text hierarchy rule because the title 'friendship' is the biggest, followed by the 'hoa' subtext, the quote and finally the body of the text.

The page links a little to Kerri's through the 'hoa' text. there are not many other links.

I think my solo level would be 3 or relational. I think this because I understand my art and everything has a purpose.

1 comment:

  1. Love your artwork and content Rheanna. A lot of thought and time has gone into this. I did struggle to read the small print however overall I am very impressed. Love it. Mum

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.