Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Problem solving

This week in math we have been problem solving as a group. My group worked well together. I really like problem solving.we got this correct.Have a go at this problem. Comment your answer in the comments below.

On monday, Sam,Sonny and sylvia share some lollies they were given. Sonny has twice as many as sam. Sylvia has three times sams. They are given the same number of lollies each week day. If sylvia got a total of 18 lollies on tuesday and wednessday , how many lollies did sony get for the five days?

How many lollies would same need to get on get on saturday if he wanted to have 39 lollies alltogether?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.