Pages

Friday 21 September 2018

Camera shots #2

Here I have a screen castify about my learning about filming techniques and camera shots. I enjoyed making this screen castify and learning about camera shots. I found this very interesting and would defiantly do something in this topic again.

What am I learning: I a learning about filming techniques and camera shots.
How does this show my learning: This shows my learning because I have identified different camera shots and filming techniques.
I would improve on: My speech.I am a fast talker.
I am wondering: Why Rob Cohen made dragon heart and what was his inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.