Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2018

bullying

Bullying, everybody knows what it is, how can people be so awe-full  to each other. Bullying is when somebody delebritly and repeatedly put down, torment, hurt or abuse some body else. Bullying is useful to understand because we need to know how to identify bullies and stop them

Here is a link to an article about how we as New Zealanders are a nation of bullies. I felt out raged when I watched the videos and I can relate to being bullied. They key messages about bullying are it is unacceptable. I think this is important because bullying is an issue and needs to be addressed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.