Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

art blog

In art we have been working on lino prints, I am almost finished mine.

I chose the pipiwharauroa because I think the bird is cheeky and cute looking. I also really like its colours and stripes 

Describe stylisation and positive/negative space in your work: I have given the bird a maori stylisation to fit with its habitat. I have used positive and negative space to bring out its features.

What ideas do you have for your orphist circle layers. I have used two layers for the orphist design and they are different colours.


I am using red, yellow and black for my lino cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.