Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Its all about that voice, bout that voice...

This week in drama we have been learning about voice and how to use accents. This has been fun and we played several games.

Voice is a huge part of acting. An actor can use their voice to portray tone, emotion and feelings. Actors can also change their voice to fit their character description. Actors can use accents to build a cultural background to their characters and give them more depth. An accent helps tell us where you are from and what your life could be like. Using your voice in acting is very important when it comes to emotion and depth in a characters story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.