Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

character charts

This week we have been working on character charts for our film study. I have enjoyed working on these and hope they tell you more about the characters. I am learning about character choices and portrayal. This shows my learning because I have explained how characters react to challenges. Next time I could read all of the task before completing it. I almost forgot to do something. I am wondering how the writers came up with this story.

Bowen:good
Kara: good
Draco:good
Einon: bad
The queen: Good
Brother gilbert: good.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Rheanna,
    I like how you have presented your work so neatly, it looks nice. I also wonder how the writers came up with the story?
    I cant fault it ... =) Nidhi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.