Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

who moved my cheese

In health class we watched a video about resilience. Warning, it is pretty cringy but it has a good message.

what did you learn about? How to show resilience in the face of problems and how to overcome obstacles. My favourite saying from the video is ' some times you need to search for new cheese'.It means you need to move on with your life and don't live in the past.

Was there anything difficult to understand? Why they chose cheese as a metaphor for resilience.

How did you relate to the video. I related because they are talking about how people can be trapped in the past.

How can you apply your knowledge to the business topic? This video has taught me to keep moving forward and that attitude will help me in the business topic.

When do i use resilience? I use resilience when i am doing school work because sometimes it gets difficult or i don't understand. I just have to get on with what i'm doing and do my best . Just keep going guys. I also show resilience when i do martial arts because i am not the best at it. I try and thats what matters in the end.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Rheanna. Nice job on your blog! I really liked how you went into depth and explained your reasoning. Next time you could use more punctuation as it would help improve your blog. Thanks,Dylan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.