Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

Well being

This week in health we have been learning about the different types of well being. We have mental well being, social well being, physical well being and spiritual well being. With these ideas we constructed a house from paper. Tapa wha is about well being and health and is useful to understand so we can live our lives to their best. We had some issues with constructing the house but we made it work. I participated well and so did the rest of my team. Next time we would build the house differently.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Rheanna! I'm pleased to see you understood the underlying concepts of the Whare Tapa Wha model. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.