Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2018

The war of the roses

In term one I was given a book with many topics of research I could choose from. I chose to research the war of the roses, a war taken place in the 14th century in England. The war is what the song of fire and ice books were based on and I found this topic very interesting. I enjoyed researching this topic and look forward to my next project.

What am I learning: To research and use information to create a presentation.
How does this showmy learning: I have used many sources to create a learning object.
I could improve on: adding my own opinion to show my understanding.
I am wondering: Why Margaret was so invested in being Queen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.